Happy Valentine’s Day! 20 Geeky Valentines <3

Happy Valentine’s Day!

It is a tradition at work to create Valentine’s Day cards and share them with each other. I have been scouring the web for some geeky Valentines to share with my coworkers and I thought I would share them with you here as well. Enjoy!

Super Hero Valentines

spock valentine

vader valentine

set phasers to stunning

…And One Just Regular Science Valentine

fossil valentine cards

Lots of LOVE today!

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the RSS feed!

7 Responses to "Happy Valentine’s Day! 20 Geeky Valentines <3"

1. xtine danielle

February 14, 2013 at 2:38 am

OH, these are good.. very good. I absolutely gotta snag that Instagram one!

2. qcait

February 14, 2013 at 10:25 am

I think the Instagram one is my favorite :)

3. kuchnie

April 9, 2014 at 9:26 pm

Actually no matter if someone doesn’t know then its
    up to other people that they will help, so here it happens.

4. sommerhuber

May 2, 2014 at 5:11 am

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger,
    and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have developed some nice practices and we
    are looking to trade techniques with others, why not shoot
    me an email if interested.

5. kurtki wiosenne damskie

June 6, 2014 at 3:14 am

We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your website offered us with valuable info to work
    on. You’ve performed an impressive task and our whole neighborhood will probably be thankful to you.

6. pit program ips

July 11, 2014 at 4:36 am

It’s amazing in favor of me to have a site, which is useful for my experience.
    thanks admin

7. faro kominki rzeszów

July 16, 2014 at 6:21 am

I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your
    blog. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for
    me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a
    designer to create your theme? Superb work!

Submit a comment