In 2009, I dove into a new chapter of my life head first and in an effort to sort it all out, worked my ass off to learn as much as possible about the world around me. That’s a poetic way of saying I read a lot of books. It’s been 2010 for just a few weeks and I am already feeling behind.
I plan to come back from SXSW Interactive (did I mention I’m going?) with a list of Books to Read – so I wanted to get the initial list – books on my radar already in 2010 – out first. Look for book reviews coming soon!
Books to read:
- If You Have to Cry, Go Outside: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You by Kelly Cutrone
- The Year of Living Biblicaly – by A.J. Jacobs (also counts towards “books I’ve been meaning to read” on my 101 in 1001 list)
- Ken Jennings’s Trivia Almanac: 8,888 Questions in 365 Days by my hero Ken Jennings
- Me 2.0 by Dan Schawbel (Thanks to @bradtemple for the suggestion!)
- Positioning by Al Ries and Jack Trout
- The Art of Possibility: Transforming Professional and Personal Life by Rosamund Stone Zander
What are you reading right now? Anything you recommend?