My favorite Office scene is when they discuss the Dundler Miflin Infinity website. “I have a lot of questions. First of all, how dare you?” – @qcait
I had more or less done this, but I started over from the beginning to watch every episode of The Office. Some sweet Office resources:
- How to throw The Office theme party – I love the pictures of everyone’s costumes and the party favors!
- The Office Pumpkin carving stencils – For a certified hilarious Halloween
- DunderMiflin.com – Yes, it’s real. And it’s awesome.
And some of my favorite Office quotes:
- “This is a dream I have had since lunch – and I am not giving it up” – Michael Scott
- “Why do you keep a journal?” “To hide things from my computer” – Dwight Schrute
- “You walk into a Burlington coat factory with 643 dollars… and you are a king” – Michael Scott
- “R is one of the most menacing of sounds. That’s why they call it murder and not mucduc” – Dwight Schrute
Can’t get enough? Watch The Office on Hulu for free at hulu.com/the-office!